Maintenance Web Design
Local Web Design
Starter Web Design
Advanced Web Design
Two Design Concepts, Three Revisions
Up to 3 Home Page Revisions
Up to 4 Inner Page Mockup
Up to 4 Inner Page Revisions or One (1) Revision per Mockup
Up to 3 Contact Forms
Up to 3 Widgets
Two (2) Free Plugin Installation
Up to 90 Page Transfers
HTML and XML Sitemap
Social Media Icons
Branded WordPress Login Page
Responsive Web Design
Homepage Slideshow, Photo Gallery, and other features as needed
Delivery: 30 days
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our managed solutions initial service level completes within 4 weeks for the basic and 6 weeks for the extended. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
2. What is the average cost for a website?
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $899 – $1499. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
- The service covers the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch. Name registry, hosting, and server costs are exclusive of this service. However, we would be more than happy to suggest a few hosting providers that provide great products and quality customer support.
4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
5. Where will you build my website?
- We create a white label hosting environment for your clients. The URL will be provided to you, once we run the site through our initial QA.
6. How many changes can I make to my site without additional cost?
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will be provided 3 rounds of revision at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
7. When is payment required for your web development services?
- We require 50% of the estimated fee to be provided prior to the launch of the project, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project.
8. Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
9. Do you offer training?
- Our packaged solutions include 1 hour worth of training. If you require more hours, we can provide it at an hourly standard rate.
10. Why won’t you launch on a Friday?
- Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.
11. Does your web development package come with SEO?
- We will build your site based on architecture that’s optimized for SEO. For a limited time, we will also offer 20% off of your 1st month of SEO service if your purchase our web development and SEO package together. If you want to learn more about this promo, contact us.